If you believe that living and working in Carmen Pampa would be a good experience for both you and the UAC-CP community, complete the following steps to apply for posted positions. Keep in mind that acceptance is not guaranteed and your application will be considered based on the current needs of the College and available housing.
- Read all general UAC-CP information.
- Review posted job opportunities
- Complete the UAC-CP Professional Visitor Application Form. E-mail the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include any additional questions you might have about the program or additional information about yourself.
- As part of the application process, you must also submit two professional references. We ask each of your references to complete the Professional Visitor Reference Form and e-mail them to email@example.com.
- Once all application materials have been received, we will arrange a time to visit with you via Skype.
- People who have been accepted to the program must sign and return the Professional Visitor Expectations Agreement and the Carmen Pampa Fund News Release form before they will be officially approved for work at the College.
- Professional Visitors will be sent pre-departure information (including visa application materials).
- Upon arrival, people will be given a copy of the Professional Visitor Handbook and participate in the orientation program for Professional Visitors.