Unidad Académica Campesina-Carmen Pampa
- To make higher education available to young people of rural areas and those who, for whatever reason, are marginalized from the possibility to pursue such studies.
- To prepare men and women who, inspired by principles of a Christian vocation, are called to the service of others, equipped with high quality professional training and a commitment to Christian principles to guide their decisions.
- To be in constant search for truth and goodness by means of learning, research, and community extension.
- To develop extension programs through specific projects that meet the felt needs in communities.
- To integrate the work of the UAC-CP into the countryside, developing and strengthening progress and socio-economic liberation through academic, investigative, and social service extension activities.
- To train young Bolivian professionals who, inspired by Christian principles, are committed to: serving the poor, sharing the life and mission of the Church, and being messengers of peace and joy.
- To empower women and men who are committed to an integrated and universal worldview, which they demonstrate by respecting every human being and nature.